Make the most of your life science business idea
Great science is not enough to create a successful life science company. It is a complex and often long way from idea to a product that will bring benefit to patients and revenues to the investors.
Business development cover a range of activities that will help you make the best possible decisions and shorten the way to your goal. It is of great importance to include a business perspective already early in the scientific and technical development process.
The team at Truly Translational has broad experience and offers advice and hands on support in the following areas
- Strategic planning – business, scientific, translational, patents
- Business cases
- Business plans
- Market research and analysis (with access to commercial databases)
- Evaluations – market, scientific, patents
We can assist you in formulating answers to the following important questions:
- What is the asset (product/project)?
- What makes my asset competitive and commercially attractive?
- Who is the intended customer/buyer of my asset?
- What is the value of my asset?
- Strategies to commercialize the asset?
- Is there an optimal time point to commercialize the asset?
- What needs to be done to reach the point when the asset can be commercialized?
- Internal organization or outsourcing?